USMLE 8 Week Guarantee Program
This program is avaialable for USMLE Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3 upon request
View Program Pricing Here
Housing Prices will be changing as of August 5th 2013, click here for details
Hear what PASS Program students have
to say about their experiences
Our 8 Week USMLE Program sets the bar for USMLE training, and has a built-in guarantee to prove it. Should you not pass your USMLE exam, we will welcome you back for 4 weeks free of charge*. What sets our 8 Week Guarantee Program apart is the unparalleled level of one-on-one tutoring and advising that each student receives. Unlike any other training program, you will receive a total of 24 individual tutoring sessions throughout your 8 week course!
Our physician instructors have helped thousands of students gain entry to some of the best residency programs in the country. This program is ideal if you have had to sit out, had a failed attempt, attended medical school outside of the U.S., or if you just want the assurance of success that our program's attention and time provides.
Our Guaranteed USMLE 8 Week Program Includes:
USMLE Step 1, 2 or 3 Preparation Format:
- Weeks 1 and 2: 1 tutor session/week
- Weeks 3-6: 3 tutor sessions/week
- Weeks 7-8: 5 tutor sessions/week. You will also have the option to repeat any lecture session, and will have access to the online lecture videos
Included USMLE Training Services:
- 2 one-hour testing sessions with the entire class in the first three weeks with an instructor; 1 one-hour testing session in the final week of the program
- 3 NBME practice exams: beginning of first week, the end of the 4th week and the end of the 7th week
- Our instructors will continually monitor students' progress and intervene, if necessary
- Free use of the computer lab during regular hours
- A 60-day paid subscription to UsmleWorld, Kaplan Qbank, or COMBANK
*Returning students are responsible for housing/living expenses. The Director must approve final NBME score and exam date and student must send in results from exam to return.