USMLE Study Material
One course book is provided with the course to assist you in following along with the instructor's slide presentation lectures and one PASS Program published textbook contains all the lecture material in full detail; however, there are also additional textbooks and materials that are purely optional for purchase, yet may be an additional help in your study process. You will be made aware of these options on the first day of class.
For other medical students who do not attend the course, you may purchase some PASS Program literature on our publisher's website:
Lulu.com Online Store
Included with tuition:
- Dissecting the USMLE Steps 1, 2, & 3, 4th Ed. Author: Francis E. Ihejirika, M.D.; Terra Caudill, M.D., M.S. $100.00 value
- PASS Program Course Book (PowerPoint slides from lecture)
Available for purchase (optional):
- Breakin' the Boards: Volume I & II
Author: Brian Lipari, M.D.
- The Pocket Clue Book: Dissecting the USMLE Steps 1, 2, & 3, 2nd Ed.
Author: Francis E. Ihejirika, M.D.; Terra Holdeman, M.D., M.S.
- PASS Program Concepts/Clues drill sheets